Trio of wackiness
October 9, 2002
Yet another example of something that could only exist on the web: Collection of others' grocery lists
What happens when you throw chunks of sodium in a lake? Fun with Sodium (via Boing Boing)
Did you know that:
- Andrew Raff is a pogo stick that hovers three feet from the ground, has been featured in Star Trek and is also available in white.
- andrewraff.com is a games console that tracks its position with GPS! It is programmed against harming humans.
- New York is a lunchbox that plays Nethack, produces 240v of electricity and requires a sample of DNA.
- New Jersey is a bar of soap that can be taken on holiday!
- Agents of Good Roots is like a normal tricycle, but it cannot be moved.
That's what I learned from the Prior-Art-O-Matic
(via Paul's Boutique
Posted by Andrew Raff at October 9, 2002 12:37 PM
Trackback URL for this entry: http://www.andrewraff.com/mt/mt-tb.cgi/143
Andrew, how can you call yourself a true geek when you've never thrown sodium into a lake?? (me, gasping in horror!)
Please tell me you've at least plugged in a pickle!!
Did you know that coffeemate is flammable? You can make a column of fire if you pour it down a stairwell or off a building and light it :)
I firmly deny participating in any of the above activities.